Monday, February 3, 2014

MMOs Weekly Premier!

WELCOME!

To my MMO blog,Where I talk MMO all the time! My main goal in this blog is to inform and perhaps entertain you with all the latest news of the hottest, and best MMOs on the market currently.

Just a few things i'd like to cover are,

  1. New MMOs and their production.
  2. The MMOs I find myself enjoying to play.
  3. And any MMO news I can find.
I see myself posting reviews on these games in the near future.




(Citations)
Diablo_III_demon. N.d. Photograph. Http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/. Web. 3 Feb. 2014. 
League-of-legends-logo3. N.d. Photograph. Http://www.dotamt.com/. Web. 3 Feb. 2014. 
RuneScapeLogo. N.d. Photograph. Http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/. Web. 3 Feb. 2014.
Aura_Kingdom_Logo. N.d. Photograph. Http://upload.wikimedia.org/. Web. 3 Feb. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment